Your first choice for the best minecraft server.

HomeSearchDonateRegisterLog in

Share | 

What the hell did you just do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sniper_Scope1o5

PostSubject: What the hell did you just do?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 am

Why have you banned Oliver_Style?!? Are you guys crazy? Did he even do anything wrong?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey_Is_Pro

PostSubject: Re: What the hell did you just do?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Sniper_Scope1o5 wrote:
Why have you banned Oliver_Style?!? Are you guys crazy? Did he even do anything wrong?!

Yeah, I Want To Know To...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver_Style
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What the hell did you just do?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 am

Well, seeing as RJP decided to delete the huge explanation I wrote in Announcements, hiding the actual truth, I'll write another, slightly briefer one here.

After the most recent attack on this forum, in which every section and post was entirely deleted, I found out from RJP that he supports griefing, and that he enjoyed attacks on the server/forum since it gave him "Something to do." Not only accepting his friend, Infinity (who is a staff member), go to another server and grief it and kill the people for fun, RJP supported him, trying to figure out flaws in the server so he could possibly come and cause more damage. In fact, RJP even is quoted in saying that he occasionally griefs servers himself, and that "It's fun."

Tell me, who truly wants an owner who has such low morals? Going to other servers, destroying their hard work "For fun," and then coming back and running this server? In fact, he even wanted the Hover attacks, since it gave him something to do... I couldn't stand it. I decided there was no way I could work with an owner who had no decent ethics or values, so I quit.

The reason RJP is trying to silence me is not because I'm trying to do something to harm the site, I would never do that. I have always been incredibly dedicated to the site, and great friends to the people playing on it. The reason he is wanting to silence me is that he is frightened about unrest against him, or more specifically, him being owner.

So to sum everything into one sentence Sniper_Scope, the reason I am banned is because I am an honest person, and want what is best for the website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themixcraftserver.forumotion.com
dennysudar

PostSubject: i dint cheat   Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:30 pm

i got those eggs from a guy on a island there was a big room i got them in a shop there i swear i dint cheat i love this server so badly i dont know if i am dowing this good with this message but that guy gave me 64x5 eggs!!! i dint dow it!!! Sad No confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell did you just do?   

Back to top Go down

What the hell did you just do?
Page 1 of 1