Your first choice for the best minecraft server.
 
HomeSearchDonateRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My server, need staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superpigmen



Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: My server, need staff   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Hello everyone, I have made an own server, its hamachi Sad but i need op's
Make an application here if you want to join my server: MY FORUM
Remember, you need hamachi!!!
My hamachi id's and passwords are on MY FORUM

Kind Regards,
Sup3rp1gm4n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sniper_Scope1o5

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Superpigmen wrote:
Hello everyone, I have made an own server, its hamachi Sad but i need op's
Make an application here if you want to join my server: MY FORUM
Remember, you need hamachi!!!
My hamachi id's and passwords are on MY FORUM

Kind Regards,
Sup3rp1gm4n

Is it cracked at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superpigmen



Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:44 am

Sniper_Scope1o5 wrote:
Superpigmen wrote:
Hello everyone, I have made an own server, its hamachi Sad but i need op's
Make an application here if you want to join my server: MY FORUM
Remember, you need hamachi!!!
My hamachi id's and passwords are on MY FORUM

Kind Regards,
Sup3rp1gm4n

Is it cracked at all?

Yup, but hamachi :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey_Is_Pro

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 am

I hate fracking hamachi shit... I would join, not be on as much as I am on mixcraft Smile, but it has hamachi, I could never learn how to use it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superpigmen



Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 am

Joey_Is_Pro wrote:
I hate fracking hamachi shit... I would join, not be on as much as I am on mixcraft Smile, but it has hamachi, I could never learn how to use it..
Just download it HERE.
And after the download, you click on the tab with ''Network'' and then ''Connect with an existing network'' and you fill in my id's and password. Its that easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey_Is_Pro

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Superpigmen wrote:
Joey_Is_Pro wrote:
I hate fracking hamachi shit... I would join, not be on as much as I am on mixcraft Smile, but it has hamachi, I could never learn how to use it..
Just download it HERE.
And after the download, you click on the tab with ''Network'' and then ''Connect with an existing network'' and you fill in my id's and password. Its that easy

Downloading it now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joey_Is_Pro

avatar

Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Joey_Is_Pro wrote:
Superpigmen wrote:
Joey_Is_Pro wrote:
I hate fracking hamachi shit... I would join, not be on as much as I am on mixcraft Smile, but it has hamachi, I could never learn how to use it..
Just download it HERE.
And after the download, you click on the tab with ''Network'' and then ''Connect with an existing network'' and you fill in my id's and password. Its that easy

Downloading it now...

2000000000000000000 million years later.... 1% Downloaded Smile... ME: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ldliam



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   Sun May 06, 2012 6:46 am

im new to minecraft servers what is hamachi? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My server, need staff   

Back to top Go down
 
My server, need staff
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server
» NOTICE: RESPECT THE STAFF. - ALL USERS, PLEASE READ.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixcraft 1.2.4 Cracked Minecraft Server :: Off-Topic :: Other Gaming-
Jump to: