Mixcraft 1.2.4 Cracked Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first choice for the best minecraft server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonateRegisterLog in

Bye Guys !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaGunMinner12

MegaGunMinner12

Bye Guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bye Guys !!!!   Bye Guys !!!! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Hello, I'm leaving Mixcraft cause most people hate me in this server, in which in first place goes rjp2525 second place Kitkat (A nigga very asshole lazy and shit) and third it goes Mine4stuff (so nigga and stupid he hates me by anything) So bye everyone I hope everyone getsbanned by anything by rjp2525 He is a NIGGA and he abuses power I think he should get demoted. One day I'll hack this server Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil HACK HACK HAHAHA I'll hack Tsukaide and rjp2525 (Kitkat and mine4stuff no cause they are member Tsukaide cause He didn't do anything to unban me) Specially rjp2525 is gobna get HACKED FOREVER !!!! i'M GONNA ALLOW MODS LIKE TOO MANY ITEMS SWORDS+ MOD ITS GREAT!!! And i'll promote all members to Admins and they'll be OP ! AM I CLEAR? OR IF I'M NOT I'LL HACK INFINITYY D:< Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Tip: All Veterans will be ip-banned Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Bye Guys !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixcraft 1.2.4 Cracked Minecraft Server :: The World of Mixcraft :: Hello and Goodbye-
Jump to: